The school motto “Make it Happen Together” states the vision for a safe, purposeful and aspirational environment at Thomas Fairchild.
We believe all stakeholders have the right and ability to create, learn and motivate together in order to establish a stable and motivational community which benefits all pupils.
Thomas Fairchild is a thriving two-form entry community school where every child is encouraged to achieve their full potential. We strongly believe that it is important for our whole school community to treat each other with respect and to inspire each other to succeed.
We are working to secure good outcomes for all of our children and believe they should have the chance to learn, achieve, enjoy and understand their role within the local school community.
At Thomas Fairchild you will find:
- A happy and welcoming atmosphere
- An environment which promotes the inclusion of all cultural backgrounds and differences
- Inspired and motivated learners
- Committed and enthusiastic staff
- High expectations for academic, social and personal achievement
- The development of a curriculum that aims to support and challenge all children to do their best.
At Thomas Fairchild we welcome children, parents and carers into a friendly, happy and hard working environment. Respect for others, positive attitudes towards learning and behaviour are encouraged and nurtured. This is because we believe we “Make it Happen Together”.
Caroline King – Executive Headteacher
Heather Smith – Head of School
Jo Ryan – Deputy Head for Inclusion
Dale Pendlebury – Deputy Head for Assessment and Curriculum
Dionne St Matthew-Daniel – Deputy Head for Teaching & Learning