Welcome to Thomas Fairchild Community School
Make it happen together: Ambitious for Excellence.
Thomas Fairchild is a thriving two-form entry community school where every child is encouraged to achieve to his or her full potential in a dynamic and creative environment. We are working to move Thomas Fairchild from good to outstanding by 2014/15.
We are delighted to welcome everyone to our stunning, brand new building which provides the ideal environment for 21st century learning.
At Thomas Fairchild you will find:
- a happy and welcoming atmosphere
- inspired and motivated learners
- committed and enthusiastic staff
- high expectations for academic, social and personal achievement
- celebration and inclusion of all cultural backgrounds and differences
- a rich and inclusive curriculum that supports and challenges all children to do their best
All our children are now enjoying fantastic new facilities that support and enhance learning across the curriculum. The facilities available to the children include our ‘HeartSpace’- a contemporary cafe and community space, spacious play areas, specially designed art, food technology and IT areas on every level.
Jenny Lewis, Headteacher
Jo Ryan, Deputy Head-Inclusion
Dale Pendlebury, Deputy Head – Curriculum
Tracie Gaspard-Kelchure, Business Manager