Vision and Values
We are driven towards our vision of 'Excellence For All'.
Our Commitment to Staff
- Foster and develop the highest standards of teaching through high quality professional development
- Nurture and secure leadership talent to lead the future
- Recognise and reward the commitment of all staff
- Create and maintain a mutually supportive, collaborative and caring environment for all
- Establish well-being and health as essential contributions to effectiveness at work
Our Strategic Priorities
- Enrich the curriculum to maximise opportunities for children to develop their talents and interests.
- Create a culture of care and stimulate curiosity. Build an environment of independence and collaboration for all pupils.
- Use high quality and innovative approaches to teaching to promote progress and engagement.
- Enhance teaching and learning through ongoing professional development and continuous support.
- Build strong and flexible leadership structures.