At Thomas Fairchild Community School we believe that wearing a school uniform gives pupils a sense of pride and belonging within the school community. It also makes children feel equal to one another in terms of appearance.
- Navy Blue Thomas Fairchild crewneck sweatshirt or cardigan
- Sky blue poloshirt
- Navy blue or black school trousers, skirt or summer pinafore dress
- Blue gingham dress or navy blue/black shorts in summer
- Grey, Black or White socks
- Black shoes
- Blue Thomas Fairchild book bag (optional)
For PE Lessons all children should wear:
- White Thomas Fairchild round neck t-shirt
- Navy/black PE shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- Black plimsolls or plain trainers
It is not acceptable for children to wear crocs, open toed sandals or Ugg Boots.
How to Purchase
Uniform items can be purchased through our online uniform provider - Khalsa Schoolwear. Uniform will also be available to purchase through their shop in Bethnal Green - 388 Bethnal Green Rd, London E2 0AH
A small amount of uniform may be available to purchase from the school office. We also have a small selection of pre-owned school uniform free of charge. Please contact the school office for further information.