PE and Sport Premium
The PE and Sport premium is funding allocated to primary schools to help improve the provision of PE, sports and physical education.
We use the PE and Sport premium to:
- Develop sporting confidence, skills and knowledge.
- Pursue sporting excellence.
- Promote pride in achievement.
- Promote fair play and respect.
- Educate children to improve health and wellbeing.
- Provide quality opportunities for children outside of school hours.
To find out more about how we spend our allocation and how it has made a difference to the PE and sport participation and attainment of pupils, view our most recent Sports Plans and Evaluations below: